Saturday, April 26, 2008

Four

FOUR THINGS you may not know about me.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. I worked on a "cruise" boat on the Great Salt Lake. It was one of the funnest jobs I've had. I worked there 4 summers during college. The sunsets are gorgeous, and it really doesn't smell so bad once you are out on the lake.
2. Ice cream scooper...in Alaska! I'm serious.
3. McDonalds. It was my first job, when I was 16, and it really did suck. I lasted less than 3 months.

4. Right now, I design scrapbook products for Close To My Heart. I love my job.



B) Four places I have lived:

1. Grantsville, Utah
2. Logan, UT
3. San Marcos, CA
4. Skagway, AK

C) Four current TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. Saturday Night Live
3. South Park
4. Nanny 911


D) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Europe
2.
Mexico
3. Ireland & Scotland
4. Maine


E) Four websites I visit daily or almost daily:
1. yahoo mail
2.
my bank
3.
closetomyheart
4. google


F) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Enchiladas
3. Chocolate cake
4. Cheesecake

G) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. In bed asleep
3. Switzerland
4. Mom & Dad's


H) Four of my favorite movies:
1. My Cousin Vinny
2. Juno
3. Office Space
4. Shawshank Redemption

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The fact that I knew just about every single one of those things about you made me miss you a ton...Although the whole Switzerland thing kind of threw me? Why do you want to go there...you need a watch? Or some chocolate? Because I can probably help you out with that...

Carly said...

Tiff - I miss you too. Come hang out Friday night! Switzerland...majestic mountains, beautiful healthy clean cute cows that look like they are straight out of a commercial for creamy delicious milk chocolate, darling goats with bells around their necks running up green hills FILLED with wildflowers. GORGEOUS waterfalls. And, yeah - some of the best chocolate. Why wouldn't I want to be there? By the way, thanks for all your comments - I just noticed that I had some. Still figuring this blog thing out...

Unknown said...

Carly
I just discovered your blog...I'm stalking you. No I saw a link on Tara's blog. :) You have such a beautiful little girl. It is so much fun being a mom, rewarding and difficult but yes the best thing it the world. My only suggestion on bath time would be putting a wash cloth on her tummy and keep her warm. I am lucky on that one, Zoey LOVES her baths. She just gets excited when she hears the word bath. Anyway this is turning into an email. So let's talk sometime. Miss hearing from you.
Mel

Kate said...

okay... did I know you lived in Skagway for awhile? I don't remember that! We'll miss you here at CTMH! love ya!
kate