Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tasiah!!!


Well, I'm a day late getting this posted, but Tasiah turned 8 on January 13th! It doesn't seem possible that she could already be that old, but it's true. She is such a fun kid, and we are so proud of the smart, talented, and funny girl she is becoming. She keeps us laughing with her great sense of humor, and she's an awesome big sister! Happy Birthday, Tosh! Thanks for being a good kid and bringing us lots of happiness! We love you bunches!!!


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Two birthdays right in a row, fun times at your house. Happy B-day Tasha!

T&K SMITH said...

oh my your girls are getting so big there all grown up I miss both of them... And they are both so cute!

AMY said...

Carly! IT's Amy, your baby is adorable!!! Please let me know when you are in town, love to see ya. I will have to tell Cindy that you are a mommy. I seen your comments on working on the boat, I miss that job sooooo much. Hope all is good and chat with you later.

Amy